|What you get||Solo||Solo+||Team||Team+|
|Profile page Introduce yourself with a detailed description and an image on your own page at /partners/your-name.||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Project gallery Present your favourite client projects on your profile page.||up to 3||up to 6||up to 3||up to 6|
|Priority listing Your entry is prominently displayed at the top of the partners list with a certification badge, large image and description.||–||✓||–||✓|
|Partner network Get access to our private partner network channel on Discord.||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Project leads Get access to our private project leads channel on Discord.||–||✓||–||✓|
|Promotion You are displayed as partner in our forum and on Discord. You also get access to our official partner badges that you can use on your own website and on social media.||✓||
with certification badge
with certification badge
|What we ask for||Solo||Solo+||Team||Team+|
|Kirby projects How many projects you should've completed with Kirby before becoming a partner.||1+||3+||2+||5+|
|Client references Provide links to your completed projects for us to review.||1||2||1||3|
|Reviewed projects For Plus plans, we will review the source code of one of your finalized and published projects of choice and need access to it. See FAQ for details.||–||1||–||1|
|What you pay||Solo||Solo+||Team||Team+|
|Price per year + VAT if applicable||99 €||499 €||399 €||1999 €|
|Get Solo||Get Solo+||Get Team||Get Team+|
Frequently asked questions
What is the right plan for me?
The Solo plans are the right choice if you work as a solo freelance developer/designer. As a team or agency with multiple developers/designers, choose one of the Team plans.
What are the steps to become a partner?
- Please get in touch via our application form. The form contains fields for the basic information we need to review your application (see the FAQ entry on "requirements to become a partner").
- We review your information and get in touch with you. If we accept your application, we offer a spot in the partner directory to you.
- You fill out our second form for your profile information. You can take your time to prepare everything and submit it to us when you are ready. At this point you also pay the fee for your first partnership year with the Paddle payment link we provide.
- Before we publish your profile page, you can review it through the preview link we send you. Both you and we can request or suggest changes.
- Once we receive your approval, we will publish your profile, and your one-year partnership will begin. Partnerships do not renew automatically.
What are the requirements to become a partner?
We curate our partner network and care about its quality. This is why we check every submission before the profile is added.
The requirements depend on the partnership plan you select (see the table above). We will review your own site and the references you provide. We will also review your provided profile content (description and image). Your client references and code examples will only be used for the partnership review and will not be published without your consent.
TL;DR: You need to provide the following information to become a partner:
- Link to your own website
- Basic information about your business
- Links to published client websites (depending on your partnership plan)
- Provide access to the code of one published project (in the Plus plans)
- Once we accepted your application: Profile information (name, location, tagline, expertise, description, project links and cover image)
What do I need to keep in mind for the code review project?
The project you submit for code review (only for the Solo+/Team+ plans) must meet the following requirements:
- The project must be a Kirby 3 project.
- The project must be a published project that is available via a public URL for performance testing.
- The project must include steps for local installation and must contain all data required to run the project without errors.
- For privacy reasons, the project should not contain user accounts; if it does contain accounts, provide information which account can be used for testing.
- The submitted project should not include the media folder, sessions and cache.
- The Panel location should be communicated if different from default.
We will evaluate the following areas:
- Kirby version
- Coding style
- Semantics & accessibility
- Code documentation
- Panel layout
- Opinionated code
- Debug mode handling
- Installation process
Your review project does not have to be perfect in all of these areas. We understand that there are often budgetary reasons and other constraints beyond your control. Our goal of the code review is to ensure that our partners' clients can expect solid and long-lasting work.
Can I change my partnership plan later?
Upgrading to a Plus or Team plan is possible at any time if you meet the respective requirements. Please get in touch: [email protected]
If you want to downgrade to a smaller plan, you can do so the next time you renew your partnership.
How do you handle partnership payments and invoices?
All partnership purchases are handled by Paddle. They currently support all major credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay and Purchase Order.
You will get an invoice from Paddle. They are specialized in managing purchases including tax collection and invoicing for each country. You can customize your invoice yourself to fit your requirements.
If you have questions or complaints about invoices, please let us know at [email protected].
How do I cancel my partnership?
You can withdraw from your partnership within 14 days after purchase by getting in touch at [email protected].
After the 14 days, your partnership is active for one year. There is no need to cancel the partnership as there is no automatic renewal.
How do I renew my partnership?
We will contact you before the end of the partnership period. You will have the choice if you want to renew the partnership or not.
Partnerships are not automatically renewed.